1) Assist the Program cost reporting process by tracking and reporting cost data, commitments and balances for all Contractors and Laboratories, to include Program reporting requirements and annual reconciliations.
2) Responsible for compiling and managing monthly and annual budgets and financial plans.
3) Responsible for updating the financial database with monthly budget and cost adjustments. Incumbent will be required to support periodic reviews of budget consumption and costing at all levels of the Program and generate reports as requested, including cost/benefit analysis.
4) Provide program management and administration support to meet the needs of the Program relative to budget allocations, financial analysis and cost reporting.
5) Coordinates documentation required for regulatory agency audits.
6) Assists the Program with short and long-range forecasting including life cycle model development, revision, and reporting. Incumbent will support training activities to the DOE, National Laboratories and other Program contractors, including but not limited to, utilization of the Program financial system, cost reporting and budget overview, inventory reporting and related systems such as word processing and spreadsheet application software.
7) Coordinate with Contracts Management to ensure all contracts are funded appropriately. Training services will include but not be limited to, curriculum development, manuals and course materials, attendance control, scheduling, and desktop publishing.
8) Some travel to domestic and international locations may be required.